At this moment…April 2013

cropped1Loving: When family and friends come to visit! 

Reading: Sadly, nothing at the moment. I must remedy this soon.

Watching: Nashville – I must catch up on a lot of missed episodes. I absolutely love the music and have downloaded one or two songs from the show.

Anticipating: This upcoming week – Bad weather is coming thru Alabama either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. And the good news is that Drew and I are going to take a membership course for Grace Life Baptist next Sunday.

Listening to: Miranda Lambert – I love her new song “Mama’s Broken Heart.”

Planning: Meals for the next week. Sunday is grocery shopping day. As soon as Drew gets off from work, we’re on our way to Publix.

Working on: Decorating our home, thank you notes, and putting wedding albums together. 

Wishing: For good, warm weather!

Thankful: For my upbringing. It’s given me so many keys to success!

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, thankful for, etc.?

Previous “At this moment…” posts
~ February 2013
~ September 2012

No comments: