At this moment...September 2012

family and tom tom
Loving: My family and future family – brokenhearted that I will see some family tomorrow at a sad occasion but glad we will be together.
Reading: Just finished The Rise of Nine, the 3rd book of the Lorien Legacies. The first book of the series is I Am Number Four. It was made into a movie but I haven’t seen it yet so if it’s terrible please don’t tell me. It’s definitely a fun read – sci-fi adventure.
Watching: Downton Abbey got a lot of attention at the Emmy’s and I had to find out what all the fuss was about. My curiosity led me to buying both seasons and having a marathon over the past two days. It is an amazing show! Season 3 doesn’t air until January 6th, 2013! WHAT?!
Anticipating: Graduation, Turning a quarter of a century young, moving into our house, marriage…all in the next 120 days.
Listening to: A mix-tape a co-worker made for me. It’s very upbeat and catchy! But sadly I don’t know the artists names. Also, Reba’s Greatest Hits…approximately 60 songs of awesome bought early one morning before coffee.
Planning: How I’m going to wake up early enough to get on the road by 6 AM tomorrow…and also daydreaming on how to decorate our house
Working on: surviving grad school.
Wishing: I had a stronger desire to stay organized! :-p

What are your current loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, etc.? Thanks to Life of a Bama Girl for this post!







3 comments:

Brittany Ray said...

I love that you did this too!

Sarah J. said...

I loved reading yours! Such a good idea. Some of my friends want to do it too now.

Sarah J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.