At this moment...February 2013

***I again borrow this post from LifeofaBamaGirl. I love reading your blog!***

What are you currently loving, reading, watching, anticipating, listening to, planning, working on, wishing, thankful for, etc.?

Loving - Being married for one month, 2 days, and 5 hours :-)
Reading - Most recent thing I read was the plane magazine as I flew between Austin and Houston.
Watching - People patiently waiting for their next flight. My favorite tv show Downton Abbey just ended a week or two ago. I screamed at the season finale. Didn't you all feel the same?!
Anticipating - Getting back to Birmingham and home! My flight was just delayed so I won't be flying in until 10:30 tonight. I'm also HIGHLY anticipating the Foley BBQ & Blues Festival on March 16th!
Listening to - Airport chatter...if you can't tell...I'm at the airport. My most recent music downloads were "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons, and "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers. In a shout out to undergrad, I downloaded Evanescence this month too.
Planning - Some down time this weekend...a little home organizing and yard cleaning. And ordering our wedding photos! They're finally ready!
Working on - Learning the new Logistics course while I'm at the airport so I can teach it first thing tomorrow morning.
Wishing - I lived just a bit closer to the beach or somewhere that doesn't get as cold as it does here.
Thankful for - My amazing husband who is so sweet, caring, respectful, and kind. He's the best. That's why I married him. :-)