Wedding Nightmares


Has anyone else had wedding nightmares leading up to the big day? Last night I had another one. I couldn't find my shoes. Everyone thought everyone else was bringing them to the church. And all the people I could have borrowed from had already walked down the aisle.

There seemed to be an epidemic of lost shoes. Someone threatened to walk down without theirs. I had Jermaine take care of that while I focused on my dilemma. Thanks Jermaine!

LUCKILY - this dream had a shoe store next door. But they didn't sell the types of shoes I was looking for and wanted to put me in flats. I also didn't have any cash on me obviously because I wasn't intending on going shopping...

I was so distressed I woke up before the shoe issue was resolved.

...

Would anyone be willing to be my Shoe Keeper?

1 comment:

Brittany Ray said...

I'll keep your shoes! And I promise I will wear mine down the isle! Haha