Finally Friday

Wow it's been a minute since my last post - life certainly got busy for a moment. I've been playing catch up all week and now it's finally Friday! George Jones is singing in the background.

Grad school started back last week. At the same time Tropical Storm Isaac decided to play hopscotch in the gulf. Needless to say I am behind by two weeks on school work and am devoting my downtime this weekend to JSU.

On Wednesday, I met Drew at our house! Our mortgage guy sent us all of our paperwork this week to get back to him so that we can close on time. This is now Drew's responsibility. Teamwork!


 When I drove up, Drew was on our front porch talking to his best man about the house.

My first peek of the sheet rock! And they have delivered our doors!


Front Door 

From the Dining Room looking into the Kitchen 

From the Kitchen looking into the Dining Room + My Shadow 

From the Living Room + My Shadow 

I hurried up the scary stairs once again. Tiger thought it was no big deal until he got to the landing and realized he could see thru the stairs. This is where he stayed for the rest of the visit. 

 Our backyard

Just chillin' 

We couldn't convince him to come down. Drew had to pick him up. 

Our tread has arrived! Soon they will no longer be scary! 

Didn't notice before but it looks like Drew's doing a jig.

We can't wait to have everyone over! This visit was definitely a highlight of this past week.



1 comment:

Brittany Ray said...

Lookin good! I love the arched doorways!