Johnston Family Easter

Easter 1 Easter 2

Today was our first holiday at our house and my first Easter away from my parents. We went to church at Grace Life then after had a late lunch. We invited Drew’s grandmother and Dad over and also our friends Whitney and Bryant. Whitney brought over a delicious pineapple casserole and cookies for desert. Reminder: Must get her recipe! Nana brought over a beautiful ham.

I made a cheesy cauliflower puff, broccoli and cheese casserole, Velvetta mac ‘n cheese, devilled eggs, green beans, and pinwheels. I’ve never cooked this much food in my life! I was very proud of the accomplishment and even prouder when everyone seemed to like it. Rounding out the menu was French bread and spinach and artichoke dip with crackers.

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and enjoyed their time with loved ones.

No comments: